Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Weatherwise

Last week was so incredibly random. How do you get snow, awesome sun, and tornadoes in one week? First, it snowed 3" on Monday. Snow Day! Yessss!!!! I made the most of it. We probably will not get another this year so I took it while I had the opportunity. Organization, crafting, and photos ensued. Then it went to like 78 degrees by Thursday. Gotta love some NC weather. I was much happier on Thursday than Monday.

Within 4 days it went from this....

Photobucket




To this...
Photobucket


Kefir, spinach, banana, mango smoothie :) mmmmmmmmmmm

All the great weather on Thursday got me even more excited for a weekend getaway. I had a very relaxing weekend with some precious ladies! I needed to sit still and have some renewal of the mind spirit; In order to do so I must escape the Rox or I will being doing something or volunteering to do something. You will not believe that on Saturday I slept until 12:30..... P.M. that is...Can you believe that? I did not even think that was possible after Senior Week 2001. Who knew??? 
This just proves to me how important rest is. I have been super productive this week so far and feeling really energized. Some may blame the Kefir smoothies, I credit the sleep :)

I spent the entire weekend in nite nite leggings, a super long tee, and the occasional hoodie when I went for my causal walk :)

Photobucket

 I will spare you the detail of my facial mask and no makeup for nearly 48 hours. It was amazing.  Here is what I used this weekend on my face. It is one of my favorite products from Merle Norman. Check out Wendy's Merle Norman in Roxboro for your own stash.

Photobucket




Here's a recap of the most random week ever.{weatherwise}
Photobucket

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and following my blog. I would love to hear what you have to say! Love, Amber