Here are a few of my favorite ways to use it:
1. Morning - Several sprays on Whole Grain Low Fat Kellog's Waffles - PLUS sugar free syrup--- total for 2 waffles = 195 calories....cha-ching!!!
2. Vegetable medley- this is so good. I use fresh squash, zucchini, and onions to make a delish side dish for supper. First, cut all the vegetables as you normally would then coat the bottom of a frying pan with about 2-3 tablespoons of the non-butter concoction. Then, add vegetables beginning with onions first for a few minutes. Then add the squash and zucchini.... Place lid on top for several minutes over medium heat until the vegetables become tender. After about 15 minutes of cooking top with 2 tsp. of Splenda, then S & P to taste and you have one delish side item with nearly zero (0) calories. Even my four-year-old loves it (at least the zucchini anyway). If you wanna get really awesome at this add Mrs. Dash for a salt-free version.
3. I use this on muffins, toast, baked potatoes, and so much more. It is so good in grits for a another breakfast option.
Bottom line....thank you Fabio and Kim Cattrall for supporting my no-calorie needs for a butter substitute.
|I would rather have the butter...just sayin'|
My other no calorie obsession of a somewhat questionable nature is.....
|Doesn't it look so refreshing in this photo?|
But look at these... even better.
|Doesn't DC look so sexy from the side? Yes.|
|Retro DC. Just to prove that DC has never left the fashion scene and will always be coming back.|
|This is a seriously honest comment on this here can. Hormone elevation? I think...hormone delight.|
Diet Coke is another one of my many daily downfalls in accordance to food intake.....Here is what I like to do...I drink nothing in the morning until I get to work. Not one sip of ANYTHING. I like to get my toaster going with some waffles, sandwich thins and so forth, and get at my desk. Then I eat most of my breakfast before I drink ANYTHING. Then, all the sudden I'm thirsty and like some magical moment in time, I crack open my can for nothing other than ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... it is just so dang refreshing...AND it hits the spot EVERYtime. Good grief it is just the most wonderful, refreshing sensation.And I am also a DC snob. Cans only PLEASE :)
Now, I must admit that Sean and I have had some serious, heated, and downright dirty discussions over this topic; My love for Diet Coke. All I gotta say is...don't be jealous Sean. From now on when the Diet Coke discussion comes up, I'm going outside or putting on ear muffs.
Here are my justifications for my daily Diet Coke Activity / Consumption:
1. I WILL continue to drink diet coke until plain water gets considerably more personality.
2. I need the caffeine to even get motivated on a daily basis. (I am not a coffee drinker ...especially in the summer)
3. I have never actually heard a Dr. say that Diet Coke is bad for you. Now, clearly they would like for you to consume a small amount of carbonated beverages but there is no clear indication that Diet Coke has me one foot in the grave. So, until Mr. Austin becomes Dr. Sean M. Austin, M.D. I will be getting my Diet Coke on' ...On a regular basis.
4. I have done plenty of other worse things throughout my lifetime that could do way more damage. I quit smoking for goodness sakes, and that kept me skinnier than Diet Coke...I am so NOT going there right now.
5. Some people (I will not name names, only initials ..ah hem...S.M.A) who have problems with my Diet Coke consumption drink Diet Dr. Pepper with Cherry, or REGULAR Mt. Dew, Pepsi, Coke, and so on... So, do not cast any stones if you are not solely drinking non-carbonated beverages. Thank you and have a great day.
6. Since I already have like 4 parents, and I am of a somewhat mature age now, I will continue to make own decisions. OK? Great. Now that we have gotten that squared away, I'm thirsty.........
and here is what I think the next Diet Coke Commercial should entail.....
|Fully dressed in wedding attire rockin' a Diet Coke...now that is dedication. You must agree this would be a great ad? Commercial? the next DC can photo cover? Thank you for your support.|