First, I would like to say that I am so absolutely proud of you, my followers. You continue to read me even when I'm crazy, down right delusional, or simply stricken by some amazing product that Rox my world. My little madness is somehow interesting enough that you keep coming back for more. What I love about blogging is that over a period of time you can take a sneak peak into someone's life or simply escape from your own for just a few short minutes of reading someone's nonsense. What blogging means to me is simply an escape from the many moments I have waiting on someone else, caring for someone else, or doing things for someone else. I can be as crazy, spontaneous or honest (sorta) as I want to be. I cannot tell you how there are things I want to blog about sometimes but really can't because of who may read them. Here are a few of those titles from which I must refrain to post:
- "Sure, Let me Drop What I'm doing...Just for You"
- "Reasons Why You Should Live With Someone FIRST" (love you honey...)
- "Divorce; Don't worry, It won't kill you!" (this in no way whatsoever refers to my hubby :)
- "Family Matters Vol. 1: The Joys of Having Caller ID"
- "Family Matters Vol. 2: Why I Don't Answer the Phone When You Call"
- "Oh, NO she Didn't" - highlighting the joys of having those so-called "friends"
- "If You Didn't Want Anyone to Know....Don't tell Anyone."
So, in order to cope with all my random thoughts and get myself focused here is what I did over the weekend:
-Overall, I felt like the more worry, hurt, or anxious I felt, God popped in and was right there last week. Which led me to think about many of my blessings. The SAME thing is happening this week! Keep it coming is all I got to say!
~More on Conviction by the weekend! Hope you all have a happy Wednesday!