Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wash me Please.

For those guys who I just found out read my blog...you are in fact my closet readers, and this may not interest you. Or, it may be just what you always wanted to hear. Either way...this is some daggone good beauty info and lots of other randomness from my last week or so. 

So, since I just got back from the beach, and I have a mega-awesome tan right now, I want to let you know about some of my summer must-haves for yummy-looking skin. First of all, I am the world's worst for moisturizing. Second, I do it the easy way (in the shower) because I hate to have lotion all over my hands. For years I have been using.....
Oil of Olay In-Shower Body Lotion

This is such a great product and if you put it on right after shaving it gives you some silky smooth awesomeness that no one could dare pass up on your legs (feeling them that is...even if by accident :)

Next to softness is shininess!  I love a sparkly shimmer on my skin during summer. Since you show more skin during summer, this is a great product for adding some Mega-sparkle to your skin tone as well as moisturizing you all over. Meet my new shower BFF for summer.  Also, how can you pass up anything that has diamonds in it? Seriously.


Not only is this a great product, it is down right affordable at the Wal-Mart. Here on the Rox, it's only 3.97 per HUGE bottle which is way cheaper than the Olay as shown above. The Olay runs over $5 and doesn't stretch as far. Both of these products keep you looking moisturized and fresh. If anyone has a coupon for either, send it my way!!!!!

I love me some glossy, sparkling fresh skin I must say. Also, I am a mom who is running tight on time ALL the time and I can't spend hours in the 1 bathroom that we share in the Austin house. So, not only does this provide you with a glistening shower experience, you save time from moisturizing when you get out. Tell that to my face which is really struggling right now from sun-exposure. However, I am requiring a lot less make-up right now....BONUS! I just need to get on the moisturizing train and make sure I do it every day!!!!

Radnomness:
Last night was awesome. Some of my favorite things happened.
#1) Dinner guests...Daddy came over for dinner. Complete LOVE. I love having dinner guests. Especially Daddy. We had Teriyaki / Pineapple chicken, corn-on-the-cob, squash casserole, homemade Mac & Cheese, and biscuits. Plenty of carbs for the taking.

#2) Surprise visitors. I love people randomly stopping by. One of the perks of living back "On the Rox." Surprise visitors NEVER happened in Raleighwood. My sissy came by with her precious family and brought me this fab bracelet. I mean I nearly screamed at the thought that football season is close enough that BCBSNC (where sissy works) is handing out party favors supporting Tobacco Road rivals. Most importantly being....the Pack.
 I don't mind paying a co-pay for my insurance since I see they are clearly spending their money wisely for party favors!!!!

#3) Another surprise visit by my dearest Lesley (who has yet to blog regardless of my numerous encouragements). It was so great. Late night front porch catchin' up, laughter, and she helped put GA to bed.

I went to bed feeling so full of joy and thankfulness for those special people in my life. 

Ok so, This was just a little quickie to get you through until Friday. Over half the week is gone and we are ON to the weekend. Praise Jesus for Weekends! Just for fun, I will leave you with some photos I took at the beach that were oh so hideous and yet hilarious at the same time.

"We Interrupt this Marriage for Hunting Season"

How is this even remotely possible?


It's almost Friday!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and following my blog. I would love to hear what you have to say! Love, Amber