Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Would you wear these?????

First lemme just say that very rarely do I talk about my business ventures via blog. But, I figure what the HECK. There is nothing wrong with a little consumer input right? Recently, my at-home business Specialty Design Co. has been picking up speed and people are planning for Christmas already!
(It is like 8 weeks away you know?)

Here are a couple things from my last Home Show which was SUPER fun and a success!!!

Jewelry and anything Monogrammed!!!! 
 Metal Arts :)





So, in thinking about Christmas and all the fabulous products I have already, I can't help but think about adding to my product line.

Have you even been planning your tailgating outfit and worried that you might ruin your fave pair of cowboys or heels in the mud or scrape up the bottoms on the nasty pavement walking in???? I SO have. Need I remind you all that we park at the water tower and migrate FOREVA to get to the stadium.

So, what do you think about these?????

There are also tons of matching accessories for game day.



Can't you just see me Packin' away??????

I need input STAT!!! Like or HATES????

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the purple and gold boots! Go Pirates, Arggggh! :) How much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the risk of sounding like a fuddy-dud, do they come in plain? lol...I would love a brown or black pair :O)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and following my blog. I would love to hear what you have to say! Love, Amber